The Matrix 9+
- It is a board game which helps you train your ability of strategic thinking, decision making, awareness and perception.
- The Matrix 9+ Board game can help you develop new skills, enhance paralel process management, advance your ability of complex management.
- The Matrix 9+ can be also combined with the Nordic Star, as a game for enhancing consciousness and awareness, based on nature principles and laws.
- Performing arts, would also be integrated to the game and as well as complementary board games and story telling.
- It is a wonderful game that integrates many aspects of life and abilities as necessary for it to be played.
DIY Workshop – Practice Circle
- Meet your friends, and create a Matrix 9+ Practice circle.
- Join a skype or at your location workshop, to learn how to play the Matrix 9+ multidimensional strategy board game and how to build your own board game.
- You can start with to attendees, sharing board game DIY building expenses.
Contact us if:
- You would like to schedule an information session?
- DIY workshop for a practice circle
- Become a Matrix 9+ Trainer
- Join the LARP Matrix 9+
- You are a video game developer would like to collaborate with the Matrix 9+ online board game project
- You are a A.I. developer, would like to collaborate with the Matrix 9+ AI Engine
- You are a personal development trainer, would like to learn on the Matrix 9+ applications for personal development
- You are a HHRR professional, wish to know more about HHRR applications of the Game.
The Matrix 9+
THE MATRIX 9+ is a multidimensional strategy board game. It can be played with 1 up to 9+ players; from 2 up to 81 dimensions. As a Matrix itself, provideS a high number of possible outcomes. Its practice may help learn on principles, cycles, rhythms and laws of nature. IT offers 9+ stages of development of skills (RANK) and 81 Score lines where key skills on self-knowledge and personal development can be achieved, in particular helps enhance consciousness, awareness, Perception, emotional self-management, strategic thinking, decision making skills.